Rubber Tracks 250X48 Mini Excavator tracks
We are proud of the substantial buyer pleasure and wide acceptance due to our persistent pursuit of top of the range each on solution and repair for China Rubber Track, Construction Machinery, We insist on “Quality First, Reputation First and Customer First”. We are committed to providing high-quality solutions and good after-sales services. Up to now, our merchandise have been exported to more than 60 countries and areas around the world, such as America, Australia and Europe. We enjoy a high reputation at home and abroad. Always persisting in the principle of “Credit, Customer and Quality”, we expect cooperation with people in all walks of life for mutual benefits.
- Our technically skilled employees are trained to understand the unique requirements of each brand and model of your mini-excavator to provide professional service for all your technical questions.
- We offer customer support in 37 languages to restrict language barriers to an absolute minimum.
- We offer same-day shipment, next-day delivery to all our customers.
- Easily search for mini-excavator rubber tracks online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to find what you need, when you need it. Our online platform Gator Track gives you real-time pricing and availability and ensures your part is in stock when you order for the fastest possible delivery.
While compact excavator tracks are commonly used at lower speeds and for less aggressive applications than a compact track loader, they too can face the same working conditions as other track machines. Made to deliver long life in extreme working conditions. Tracks distribute the machines weight over a large surface area to maximize comfort without sacrificing your excavators capabilities.
- Recommended for both highway and off-road terrain applications.
- Classic off-set excavator track pattern.
- All-around track for all applications.
- Heat-treated and hammer-forged steel cores.
- Tear-resistant for extended life
- Excellent wire-to-rubber bonding for increased track integrity
- Extra-thick cables wrapped in nylon fiber
- Medium Traction
- Medium Vibration
- Free Shipping by truck freight
How to confirm a replacement rubber track size:
To ensure you receive the appropriate replacement rubber track, you need to know the following information. The make, model, and year of the vehicle The Rubber Track Size = Width x Pitch x Number of Links (described below) The Guiding System Size = Outside Guide Bottom x Inside Guide Bottom x Inside Lug Height (described below)
1 inch = 25.4 millimeters
1 millimeter = 0.0393701 inches
All our rubber tracks are made with a serial Number, we may trace the product date against the serial Number.
It’s normally 1year factory warranty from production date, or 1200 working hours.
We have pallets+black plastic wrapping around packages for LCL shipping goods.For full container goods, usually bulk package.